- This event has passed.
Hoodie and awards 12th September
September 12 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The programme for Saturday awards is as follows – please note the timings are tight so we shall be going at speed… like the races.
- Early arrival and Park up and put the parking disc on your car so you aren’t fined !
- Arrive prompt at the Flag meet point near Fir Trees far side of Les Quennevais fields – please bring your own hand sanitiser
- Children to join one of the relay teams. Start area and finish area are separate. All runners to remain distanced
- First Runner in each group starts following the flag posts.
- Second runner leaves when parallel runner in separate box passes the flag- stay 2 metres apart ideally
- Last runner shall have a number issued.
- When team race finishes we award medals to winner
- Then we jump straight into the Hoodie hand out-
- Finally we announce the top 3 of each age category and handle any exceptions if the child is in different age group but in attendance
|12:15 / 12:45 /1:15 /1:45 /2:15||Meet Carly, Chris and team at the flags far side of Les Quennevais playing fields||Check your team|
|12:20 / 12:50 / 1:20 / 1:50 / 2:20||Child jumps into the relay team listed on arrival and runner 1 starts from start line||Move to start area|
|12:30 / 1:00 / 1:30 / 2:00 / 2:30||Relay finishes & winner medals awarded||Joyful completion|
|12:33 / 1:03 / 1:33 / 2:03 / 2:33||Hoodies are handed out by the Boss /Sponsor||More excitement|
|12:38 / 1:08 / 1:38 / 2:08 / 2:38||Top 3 winners announced & medals/plaque awarded with perpetual shield||Celebrate success|
|12:41 / 1:11 / 1:41 / 2:11/ 2:41||People leave with a smile on their face||Sign up for new series starting 26thSept|
Those unable to attend the event need to contact Carly Silvester om firstname.lastname@example.org and collect from her at Lido.
Results sheet attached for your reference- queries to Chris. email@example.com